(3.3 M)EPUB

The history and conquest of the Philippines and our other island possessions; embracing our war with the Filipinos in 1899 (c1899)

fullscreen
Author: March, Alden, 1869-1942
Subject: Spanish-American War, 1898; Philippines -- History; Philippines -- History Philippine American War, 1899-1902
Publisher: Philadelphia, World Bible House
Call number: ucb:GLAD-84183678
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana

Identifier: conquestphilippine00marcrich
Scanningcenter: rich
Mediatype: texts
Copyright-evidence-operator: marcus lucero
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by marcus lucero for item conquestphilippine00marcrich on Sep 7, 2006; visible notice of copyright and date; stated date is 1899; not published by the US government; Have not checked for notice of renewal in the Copyright renewal records.
Copyright-evidence-date: 2006-09-07 23:04:54
Operator: scanner-eric-ostlund@...
Scanner: rich6
Scandate: 20060911160246
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/conquestphilippine00marcrich